Menard UK Ltd is a specialist geotechnical contractor carrying out foundation, and specialist geotechnical work for the construction industry. Main contracting and joint ventures are also undertaken wherever specialist geotechnical and foundation works are key to the overall contract performance or programme.
To ensure we maintain the highest quality management standards, we shall:
- Provide best-in-class service and products to current and potential customers, identifying and meeting their specified requirements.
- Complete all work within the agreed construction programme and at the agreed price and look for optimisation where possible without affecting the standards of quality of the final product.
- Look for the best-in-class suppliers who share our values and standards.
- Ensure that every employee will have a proper understanding of the importance of the Quality management, their role and responsibility to contribute to its effectiveness, and its direct relevance to the success of VML.
- Ensure all employees are fully trained to perform their required duties.
- Being accountable for our actions, behaviours, and consequences at every level.
- Show proactive commitment in respecting the rules, as such we are committed to compliance with applicable quality requirements, regulations, standards, corporate and customer requirements. We value the contribution of every employee. We will always treat employees with fairness,
inclusion, and respect to foster a positive and cooperative workplace in which everyone can learn and grow.
- Work as a team, we believe in each other; we support every member of the team working cooperatively and in partnership with others to achieve our objectives.
- Take a process approach to ensure consistent and predictable results are achieved.
- Take pride in what we do. We strive for excellence highest standard of quality where possible. Menard UK Ltd has a total commitment to Continuous Improvement through a rigorous application of the principles and practices of the IMS.
- Identify annual quality objectives and review progress of these at management review.
- Measure the performance of our processes and activities to provide data to support positive decisions on how to fix problems and improve our processes. Monitor our quality performance through regular audits.
- Development of an error free culture to eliminate errors. Identifying, reporting and analyse thoroughly our non-conformances to eliminate or at least mitigate their root causes through innovation and/or problem solving.
- Identifying and considering actions to address relevant risk and opportunities to the business.
- Building genuine and open long-term relationships to drive up service standards.
Menard UK is committed to showing leadership and bearing responsibility for creating, implementing, and maintaining an Integrated Management System (IMS). To achieve these aims, we operate a mandatory quality management system in conjunction with other management controls and this system meets the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2015.
This policy, which is reviewed annually, is communicated to all employees and persons working on our behalf, is displayed at all our offices and sites, and is made publicly available to interested parties via our websites.